|Title:||Mortgage Loan Officer|
Peak Corporate Network has brought together America’s top real estate professionals to deliver comprehensive solutions for homeowners, homebuyers, private investors, brokers, lenders, agents, and corporate clients. Our network of independent, but affiliated companies is staffed by experts with the unique skill set and field-tested experience to help you navigate the complexities of the real estate business, make the right decisions, and maximize the value of your property. By drawing on the power of the Peak Corporate Network and its inclusive range of services, our clients save time and maximize the value of their assets.
We are looking for an experienced Loan Officer to join our network of companies. IMMEDIATE OPENING. Our firm is an established mortgage company that is dedicated to our clients and maintains a passion for success. If you are a PRODUCER with goals to grow your business and want a company that supports its Loan Officer with excellent service, diverse products and competitive pricing, contact us immediately.
We are looking for the qualified and business oriented person ready to work with 55 agents in office. Ability to handle the current activity and then some! A “go-getter and “can-doer”.
- Identify business opportunities and develop new client relationships.
- Responsible for effectively structuring loans.
- Call on customers and referral sources from management.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of products and services.
**Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements
** Must be able to/can self-generate leads; have establish business essential and have strong follow up on in house leads
- Knowledge of the current FHA/VA/CONV guidelines
- Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on their financial needs and current rates
- Obtain and analyze financial and credit data
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with applicants
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Prior relevant experience.
- Self-motivated; possess the drive to perform and achieve in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements, market analysis as well as key financial concepts related to banking.
- Strong analytical and underwriting skills.
- Superior communication skills and out of the box thinking.
- Proven ability to generate new business.
- Superior knowledge of technology and systems.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus- Not Required.
This position is commission-based and can be very rewarding for the right individual. We foster an environment of hard work and great attitudes and that is what we are looking for in every addition to our family.
We are dedicated to providing that person with all the tools necessary to ensure success.