Marketing and Administrative Coordinator
|Title:||Marketing and Administrative Coordinator|
|Location:||Granada Hills, CA|
You will be reporting directly to the Office Manager. The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement marketing collaterals in print and digital media to support all real estate agents and company marketing and promotional activities of the company.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy launching innovative and creative campaigns in support of real estate agents, company brand, and marketing initiatives.
- Develop, deploy, and manage all online marketing activity including web content updates, email marketing, search, video, display advertising, and mobile marketing to acquire and retain customers, strengthen community engagement, increase brand exposure, online & offline sales, and awareness.
- Manage and track production requests for all print and digital marketing programs.
- Organize and maintain the office
- Order supplies for the office
- Develop, manage, and curate blogger and influencer programs.
- Amplify all PR efforts including mainstream media, bloggers and social media channels.
- Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance.
- Act as marketing's expert on technologies & trends within the digital space and advice on best practices and emerging platforms so the company can continue to innovate.
- Make recommendations to General Manager as needed to ensure integrity of all computers, copiers, fax, software and operating systems
- Some minor travel maybe required. Support to other company owned affiliates maybe required.
- Work and support the main company goal of increasing sales volume production of the office and all its agents.
- Maintain integrity, compliance with regulations and protecting and improving the company brand.
- Perform all other duties assigned by senior management.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, their participants, community dynamics and architecture, preferably in real estate industry.
- Strong consumer understanding skills, ability to translate customer insights into successful marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to consumers.
- Exceptional project & time management skills.
- Able to work with variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Highly creative and self-motivated.
- Hands-on experience developing content and plans for online communities and social networking sites in a professional capacity, including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube account management.
- Strong ability to conceptualize design and copy ideas and then coordinate and execute marketing and sales collateral such as posters, flyers, brochures, POS documentation, catalogs, newsletters, manuals, advertising, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure coordinating and managing multiple projects with strict deadlines and deliver high quality results within budget
- Experience with graphic web design (flash) is required
- Fluent proficiency in Photoshop, MS Publishing, MS Office and/or other print and design software
- Experience in online marketing, web and social media management.
- Knowledge of software installation and hardware setup
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills for print and online materials
- Any other projects and tasks as assigned.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications