|Title:||Get Paid While You Train for a Career in Real Estate Finance!|
Peak Corporate Network is a leading real estate and finance firm seeks a Part-Time (to start!) Inside/Call Center driven sales professional. You will learn the business while earning money and receive paid training to graduate to a Jr. Loan Officer in as little as 6-12 months! This is the fastest route to an incredible six-figure income in the San Fernando Valley!
Peak Corporate Network has brought together America’s top real estate professionals to deliver comprehensive solutions for homeowners, homebuyers, private investors, brokers, lenders, agents, and corporate clients. Our network of independent, but affiliated companies is staffed by experts with the unique skill set and field-tested experience to help you navigate the complexities of the real estate business, make the right decisions, and maximize the value of your property. By drawing on the power of the Peak Corporate Network and its inclusive range of services, our clients save time and maximize the value of their assets.We are a high-growth company.
We are rapidly expanding and a changing leader in the market and real estate industry. As our logo states: "Everything Real Estate". We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives who thrive in a professional sales cycle environment who want to make money while they train and study to move on to new heights in the Real Estate Finance world! The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives while training and learning the business. While training, you must be comfortable making numerous calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and assisting with closing sales.
This position reports directly to the Call Center Manager during training.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Coordinate company resources to achieve sales goals
• Strategic planning to maximize contacts, business relationships, and branding exposure
• Consistently increase knowledge and understanding of company services, service areas, and potential client/business needs.
• Develop and manage a list of potential customers, leads, contacts, communications, follow up status, and potential calendar meetings/agendas.
• Report on a regular basis progress and status of leads and contacts.
• Perform misc. tasks/duties as assigned.
• Proven track record of achieving or exceeding goals
• Strong sales drive
• Positive Can-Do attitude
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Experience in sales. Development of leads.
• Ability to work independently yet team player!
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong follow up and organizational skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Attend Sales Meetings
• Preferably BA/BS degree or equivalent
It is the policy of Peak Corporate Network to provide EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status.