|Title:||Commercial Real Estate Agent|
|Location:||Woodland Hills, CA|
Are you looking for a real estate company that provides an amazing culture of teamwork and collaboration with industry-leading coaching, consulting, training, and mentoring? Do you have the drive and desire to take your business to the next level? Our program will enable you to grow and add to your mastery of the skills necessary to generate and close business to achieve success!
At Peak Commercial, Inc., our highly skilled real estate agents represent property owners, investors, tenants, and landlords. Whether your clients need assistance with buying, selling or leasing commercial properties, as a qualified agent you will have the expertise to provide them with professional representation to help them achieve their real estate investment goals.
- Prospect clients through cold calling, networking, and various other activities.
- Evaluate property values by utilizing proprietary tools of the company and contracted vendors.
- Market properties utilizing proprietary tools and systems of the company and contracted vendors.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to potential buyers or sellers.
- Negotiate on behalf of buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitate acquisition, sale, and lease transactions.
· Real Estate license active or pending.
· Real Estate and/or sales experience.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
· Must be computer savvy and have working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel).
· Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization and time management skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Self-starter, extremely pro-active, and positive, “can-do" attitude.