|Title:||Commercial Real Estate Manager|
|Location:||Woodland Hills, CA|
Peak Commercial is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Sales Manager to lead the commercial division, support, coach and train the sales agents and staff, and develop a strategy to excel in the tremendous growth and expansion we are experiencing! This position has exceptional growth opportunity and high-visibility to senior management, making it perfect for an industry expert looking to grow their career and experience.
- Manage the sourcing of income-generating CRE for sale, including retail, office, light industrial and multi-family real estate opportunities; these opportunities are typically generated through cold calls, utilizing existing and building new relationships with property owners and brokers.
- Manage, train and develop all office staff.
- Develop, implement and protect team culture; keep motivation, support and performance high at all times.
- Manage branch P&L and budget.
- Design marketing strategy and coordinate the completion of collaterals, such as signage, advertising efforts and social media participation.
- Develop new and improve existing procedures and processes within the office.
- Counsel agents on transactions, provide advice and assist as needed; review transactions and contracts for completion and accuracy.
- Maintain files as necessary for BRE Compliance standards.
- Distribute leads and referrals to agents and staff appropriately.
- Coach, train and develop commercial real estate agents; support them in their sales efforts.
- Continually recruit new agents to remain fully staffed and expanding at all times.
- Attend commercial real estate conferences, seminars, and related events to share knowledge with CRE team.
- Reach out to property owners of assets listed for sale by owner to develop and foster relationships.
- Interface with the real estate brokerage community and property owners to identify potential acquisition opportunities.
- Conduct site visits with commercial agents to view potential acquisition targets.
- Conduct market research and analyze market data including market occupancy, rental rates, demographics, competitor positioning and economic information.
- Assist the team with all aspects of due diligence including rent comps, sales comps, lease documents, 3rd party reports, etc.
- Participation in preparation and negotiations of purchase offers.
- Provide senior management with reports as nece
- Must have an active real estate broker license. Must have had the license for at least 5 consecutive years with no derogatory items on the record and at least 3 years of experience in a sales management role.
- Able to generate leads, identify opportunities, effectively communicate, understand market dynamics, and gather market information.
- Must be able to recruit for and develop agent teams to support the tremendous growth and expansion of the company.
- Successfully achieve revenue goals set by the Company.
- Possess strong communication skills to effectively interface with the real estate brokerage community and property owners.
- High energy, self-starter with strong drive to succeed.
- Effective negotiator.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Experience and good working knowledge of commercial property and/or CRE investments.
- Possess an established rolodex of key decision-makers.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, business or related discipline
- 5+ years real estate experience.
- Demonstrated success in commercial real estate agent recruitment, training and retention.
- Commercial / industrial real estate negotiation experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail-oriented with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.