Commercial Loan Agent
|Title:||Commercial Loan Agent|
- Market and promote commercial financing options of PFC to banks, small businesses, brokers, developers, and governmental agencies within California utilizing the small business lending products available from CDC.
- Originating, analyzing, structuring, and closing commercial real estate loan transactions.
- Give presentations to groups and individuals and represent PFC at business and industry functions.
- Identify, screen, and meet potential borrowers to discuss loan programs. Manage the processing of a loan files while utilizing the services of support personnel in multiple departments.
- Pre-Qualify, compile, structure, and analyze loan applications for eligibility, credit worthiness and repayment ability using investor credit guidelines as well as PFC internal lending guidelines.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation with applicant according to establishment standards, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy
- Complete Loan Officer responsibilities for Data Input into loan program software (LendingQB) with ability to process a loan application from cradle to grave.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for commercial real estate loans.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, marketing, economics or finance from a recognized college or university or equivalent qualifying experience in Business Finance or related field.
- Minimum two years’ experience in commercial loan marketing, sales and underwriting.
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License.
- Valid CA BRE License, current NMLS a plus.
- Sales and marketing techniques and ability to educate business owners, brokers, bankers, civic personnel, and related financial professionals on lending programs.
- Commercial business and real estate loan structuring and underwriting fundamentals.