|Title:||Real Estate Manager|
|Location:||Woodland Hills, CA|
To develop an atmosphere conducive to professional development for real estate agents maintaining high ethical values and strong work ethic. Provide strong leadership by example, establishing a goal driven program with benchmark performance standards. Responsibilities of the Recruiting and Training Director shall be to recruit, train and retain real estate agents, and to support branch staff and direction set forth by the Director of Operations. Those responsibilities shall encompass, but not be limited to, recruiting, mentoring, training, motivating, scheduling and providing support to their activities related to the buying, selling, leasing, and exchanging of real property in the State of California.
- Recruit, Recruit and Recruit new and experienced agents to the office
- Motivate and Monitor Agent Performance
- Coordinate with Director of Operations in Setting Goals for Full Time Agents
- On-board all agents that are hired.
- Manage Office Staff
- Coordinate, oversee and deliver agent training and education
- Monitor performance with Monthly Benchmark Evaluation
- Help Director of Operations Set and Evaluate Advertising Policy and Strategy for recruiting
- Coordinate Advertising Activities
- Evaluate Current Practices and Programs for Improvement/Efficiencies
- Help Organize and Run Sales and Staff Meetings
- Work with Administrative Staff to establish a system for hiring and on-boarding graduating students from RE School.
- Coordinate Training/Mentor program for all agents and implement
- Recruit both seasoned and new agents (Full-Time)
- Sign-on and sign-off agents as necessary. Train agents, staff, including support personnel, on recruiting, real estate rules and regulations and office policies (manual to be provided).
- California Real Estate Brokers or Agent License Active and In Good Standing
- Minimum 3 years real estate related full time experience
- Prior management experience recommended
- Real Estate and/or telemarketing experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
- Must be computer savvy and have working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), CRM, LoopNet and MLS.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills as well as time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter, extremely pro-active, and positive, “can-do" attitude.