1031 Exchange Officer - (Will train Jr. Escrow officer for this position)
|Title:||1031 Exchange Officer - (Will train Jr. Escrow officer for this position)|
You will be reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of 1031 Exchange. Senior Exchange Officer will be responsible in coordinating commercial evaluations.
- Discuss 1031 exchange requirements with clients, real estate agents, accountants and attorney
- extensive conversations with all parties regarding document procedure
- Prepare exchange agreements
- Assign agreements for the relinquished property and replacement properties
- Coordinate closing with escrow companies and title companies
- Monitor, calendar and prepare reminder notices with respect to the 1031 deadline dates.
- Prepare instructions to accounting for incoming wires, outgoing wires, and final close out of the exchange.
- Strong customer service skills: ability to interact professionally with customers and co-workers.
- 2 years experience with Commercial Real Estate and 1031 Exchange required
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to excel at multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral and written).
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information relevant to the operation of the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook and Word. Strong Excel skills a must.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications